JOIN OUR TEAM
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (PART TIME - 20 hrs/week with opportunity to grow) | Asheville, NC
Arlo Goods is seeking an organized go-getter who’s looking to grow alongside our startup business. This is a part time, freelance, in-person position in our studio space located in the Richmond Hill neighborhood of Asheville, NC. We are a WOC owned clothing and accessories brand focused on bold print wear and recycled materials. We are looking for someone who a highly curious and driven who will enjoy an environment where each day is different.
- Support daily operations of small business
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks, including internet research, creating and implementing systems, monitor email inbox, provide customer service and inventory management
- Oversee the shipping and receiving process, including order fulfillment (packing orders and processing shipments) and the receiving of shipments and deliveries (unpackaging, proper recycling, and their related inventory processing)
- Support creative execution of marketing and sales plans, including photo shoot prep, in-person pop-ups and sales, graphic design projects and social media and email content creation and implementation
- Manage online store production process, including the building of new listings, SEO updates, and photo editing and organization
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Impeccable time management with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- A positive, “can do” attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done, whatever it takes
- Ideally you’re a type A person who loves staying organized and approaches issues proactively.
- College Degree or relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of project management / operations or retail experience
- Experience with project management, graphic design and office software including Google documents, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Klaviyo or Mailchimp, Canva and Notion.
- Small business or e-commerce experience, or experience with product photography or styling, is a definite plus.
**To Apply:**Email hello at email@example.com your PDF resume, a short paragraph about your relevant experience and why you’re a good fit. Please use the subject line: Operations Associate + (your name).